Search for products
AEON will kickstart its digital journey by introducing myAEON2go.com
- GENERAL INFOWhat is myAEON2go.com?myAEON2go is an exciting online service from AEON. This service allows you to order a wide range of products from the comfort of your own home, and have them delivered directly to your door at a time that suits you. We offer you the best price just like in stores and many promotions so that the major benefits of shopping in Aeon are available to everyone by accessing to the Internet.What should I do if I forget my password?If you forget your password, you can reset it by using the ‘forgot your password’ button on the sign in page. Follow the link and enter your email address. We will send you an email with a link to reset your password. Then, simply enter a new password and reconfirm it to complete the password change.What products are available in the myAEON2go?You can choose from thousands of products, ranging from fresh foods, frozen products, drinks, as well as health & beauty and home essentials.Do I need to register and why?You don’t have to register if you’re just browsing our website, but if you want to shop with us you will need to register. It’s very important to register with us to make sure we deliver to your area. It also allows us to show you the right products and delivery information.
- ORDERING PROCESSHow do I get started?Step 1: Key in the postal code number
Step 2: Select your desired item
Step 3: Key in your personal details
Step 4: Key in your delivery details
Step 5: Make the payment for the products
Step 6: You will receive an Order Confirmation number and a copy of confirmation email
Step 8: Wait for item to be delivered / Collect at StoreWhat are the next steps after putting products in my shopping trolley?Once you have completed your shopping and have all the items you want to purchase in your trolley, you will need to select a delivery slot (if you haven’t already reserved one earlier in your shipping trip), and then complete checkout steps to confirm your order and select your payment details.Can I pick up my online order from the store directly?Yes, you can select the "Collect at Store" option.Can I earn points with my AEON Member Plus card?Unfortunately, you are not able to earn points with your AEON Member Plus card at this moment. The feature may be added in the future.What are the payment methods available?We accept all MasterCard and Visa for both Credit and Debit Cards, and e-Wallet (Grab Pay, Boost, and Touch & Go)Can I use my AEON vouchers to make payment?AEON vouchers for payment for online purchases is not accepted at the moment. The feature may be added in the future.Will I receive any order confirmation after placing the order?Yes, an order confirmation email will be sent. You will also receive a text message after you have successfully placed and paid for your order.I didn’t receive any order confirmation email? What should I do?Please check whether you have entered a correct email address.
If the email address provided is correct, please check your spam/trash folders to see if the confirmation email is there. If you are unable to find the email in your inbox or spam/trash folder, please contact our careline at 1300 80 2366 or email to our firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If the email address provided is incorrect, please contact our careline at 1300 80 2366 or email to our email@example.com for assistance.
- DELIVERY STATUSWhen can I get my shopping delivered?Delivery services are available every day, 7 days per week. The delivery service has limited slots. So, please place your order well in advance to guarantee the slot you desire. You can place your order up to 5 days in advance.How can I track my order?You may access to our platform to see your delivery status. Please go to My Account > Order History. Tracking information and delivery details are also included in your delivery confirmation email.We have two types of deliveries:1. AEON Rider: The delivery date will follow your selected estimated delivery duration during placement of order. Our rider will contact you on the same day of the delivery for the arrangement (if required).
2. 3rd Party Logistic Partners: Our delivery partner will contact you on the same day of the delivery for the arrangement (if required).How does the delivery charges work?Standard delivery charge is applicable for goods not exceeding the capacity of a single delivery motorbike rider (62 liters) per order and the delivery is within 10km radius of the selected store. If an order exceeds the delivery capacity, additional delivery charges may apply at AEON's discretion.I have not received my ordered item. Where can I refer to follow up?Please call our careline at 1300 80 2366 or email to our firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please provide your Order Confirmation Number that you received through email for our verification.Will I get the exact same item as shown in your picture online?Kindly take note that all pictures of the items are for reference and illustration purposes only. There might be visual differences at your end.
- EXCHANGE POLICYWhat are the types of exchange available?Items are classified as exchangeable or non-exchangeable. Please refer to our Exchange & Refund Policy listed at our online page.Can I return the item and request for refund?Refund is not allowed. Only exchange is allowed within 3 days from the date of order received. Please refer to our Exchange & Refund Policy.For what reason can I exchange the item?The exchange reason is stated in our Exchange & Refund Policy listed at our Website.
- ORDER CANCELLATIONCan I cancel my order after my order has been confirmed?No, you cannot cancel the order. Change of Mind is not applicable for any exchange or refund. As stated in our Exchange & Refund Policy, only the conditions below are permitted for exchange (subject to our verification)
a) Wrong Item(s) was delivered;
b) Item(s) different from the agreed description/not as advertised;
c) Item(s) with physical damage;
d) faulty/defective Item(s);
e) Counterfeit/Fake Item(s); or
f) Such other circumstances which may be prescribed by us from time to time.Can I cancel my order when shipment is already in-transit?No, cancellation when shipment is in transit is not allowed. Change of Mind is not accepted based on our Exchange & Refund Policy.Can I cancel my order after the order delivered to me?No, cancellation during or after delivery is not allowed. Please refer to our Exchange & Refund Policy.
- EXCHANGE PROCESSHow can I exchange the item?Please call our careline at 1300 80 2366 or email to our email@example.com for assistance to request for an exchange. Alternatively, you may refer to our Exchange & Refund Policy for more information.When I exchange the item, what are the details I should provide?Your request will only be processed after AEON has received the followings: -
a) The duly filled up Online/Physical Exchange/Refund Form
b) Photos of the relevant Item(s) and the freebies/accessories;
c) Photos of the delivery box/parcel; and
d) Copy of the AEON Online Payment Confirmation email.
*Buyer shall ensure the quality of the photos must be clear.
Please email all the above documents to our firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review each of your request on a case to case basis and will determine, in our sole discretion, whether such request is accepted for the exchange.How long do I need to wait for the refund to be credited to my account?The exchange will be processed once the request and relevant information has been received from you and a quality check has been completed on the returned item(s) that you have dropped to the same store that you have ordered from.
Exchange Accepted: Upon acceptance of the request for exchange, we will exchange the same item with same value subject always to stock availability. If the stock is not available, we will proceed with refund. It will take approximately 2-3 weeks, depending on the relevant bank.
Payment Method: (Master/Visa) Credit Card & Debit Card
Refund Method: (Master/Visa) Credit Card & Debit Card
AEON processing Time: 5 to 7 working days
Bank processing time frame: 7 to 14 working days
For any payment made using the MasterCard/Visa Credit Card/Debit Card, the refund will be made to the same Credit Card/Debit Card that you used for such purchase. The above is only the standard processing time, however the number of days for the refund process will vary according to the respective bank’s processing time. You may contact the relevant bank for more information.
Exchange Rejected: You need to pick up the item from the same store which you have returned if the item is in our possession.Can I return the item for exchange to any of the nearest store?Please proceed to the same store that you have ordered the items from. Exchange at a different store, mall or directly to the merchant is strictly not allowed.Can AEON pick up the return item from my house?Pick up service is not provided. Please walk in to the same store that you have ordered the items from.I have reached your Mall, who should I refer to for the exchange of the item?Please proceed to AEON Information counter for the exchange of the item.How soon after my exchange request have been accepted do I need to return the item?If the item is a product, you need to return the item physically to the same AEON Shopping Mall as per your order within five (5) calendar days from the date your request has been accepted and confirmed by AEON. For example,
You placed the order via myAEON2go Platform and selected AEON Mall Bukit Tinggi
You should return the exchange item to AEON Mall Bukit TinggiI cannot return the item within 5 calendar days as I am outstation. What should I do?In the event you fail to return the Item within the above stipulated timeline, your approved exchange request will be automatically cancelled. No further exchange request will be accepted after that.Why was my request for exchange of the item rejected?Your request for exchange may have been rejected, among others, if the item(s) did not meet the requirements stated in our Exchange & Refund Policy
- GENERAL INFORMATIONWhat is Group Ordering?Group Ordering lets you shop with friends. When it’s time to stock up, take the guesswork out of getting what everyone wants. Starting a Group Order? Give it a name, invite friends, and check out when you’re done! Invited to a Group Order? put in your name and start shopping by selecting the items you want to add to the group cart. When you’re done, just click ‘finish shopping’ to let the owner know you’re done. It’s that easy!Can I be a part of more than one Group Order at one time?Yes! You can start more than one Group Order and participate in more than one at a time, too. Simply click on the name of the Group Order in your cart and switch to under which group order you want to shop.How does payment work?The owner, or the person who started the Group Order, is the one who checks out. They pay for the whole order, but we do keep track of each individual order under the Group Order to avail you an easier time splitting the bill later.Do all items ship get packed together?Yes, even though different people are contributing, the order all goes to the same place, the delivery address as keyed in by the owner of the Group Order.I already did all my shopping in my personal cart; can’t I just share it?This function is not available at this point of time. Personal carts can never be shared, and we cannot transfer a shopping cart over at this moment. When you start or join a Group Order, it always starts out fresh
- I AM THE OWNER FOR A GROUP ORDERWho can I invite to my Group Order?You can invite anyone to your Group Order. myAEON2go account is not required for your friends to shop under your Group Order. Simply send the unique link to as many as 30 people with a computer, phone, or tablet. They can explore the site or app and add items to your cart (remember, only you can check out!).How does everyone pay?As the owner of the cart, only you can check out. We keep track of your shoppers’ orders, so that splitting the bill later is easier.I don’t want to proceed an item someone added. What should I do?As the owner, you have total control over any item that your shoppers have added. You can adjust their quantities and/or remove any items before check out.Can I remove people out from my Group Order?You can’t remove them, but you can remove the items they’ve added before you check out.I regret starting this order. How do I delete it?Deleting your Group Order will remove all the items added by you and by others. No one will be able to access this Group Order once you have deleted it. To delete your order, go to the relevant page and select the red colour delete button.
- I AM INVITED TO A GROUP ORDERI was invited to a Group Order. What is the next step?Welcome to Group Ordering at myAEON2go. Clearly, you know some great people. Your friend started an order and he/she has invited you to shop together. You may check the name of the order chosen by your friend and any description they left for guidelines about what to add (for example, "Groceries for the week" or "Birthday party" can tell you if they need paper towels or party napkins.) Use the link they sent to browse the site and start adding items to the Group Order. When you’re done, just select "Finish Shopping" from the Details page to alert the owner that you’re done.Why can’t I check out?Only the person who started the cart can check out. You should let them know when you’re finished shopping. We keep track of everyone’s order so you can easily split the bill on your own.Why can’t I change other people’s items in the cart?Only the owner of the cart has total control of the Group Order. We aim to give the owner a true idea of what each person wants because in the end, it’s the owner who chooses which items they are willing to pay for.What is ‘finish shopping’?‘Finish shopping’ will let the owner know you’re, well, finished shopping. This notifies them that you’re done so they can go ahead and place their order. That said, if you want to change something after you’ve hit the ‘finish shopping’ button and they have yet to place the order, you can choose to continue shopping with that order and/or change something in your order by clicking on the name of the Group Order.What is ‘leave order’?‘Leave order,’ on the other hand, is permanent and you cannot rejoin the order once you have selected this option. Leaving an order will remove you from that particular Group Order, remove any items you added to the group cart, and you will not be notified about the order again.I’m a myAEON2go shopper with my own account. Why am I seeing different products when I participate in a Group Order?When you’re shopping under someone’s Group Order, you will see what they see. If the owner of the cart is shopping in a different region than you usually do, they might see a slightly different selection of products. Don’t worry, when you switch back to your personal cart, your product selection will go back to the region you are under.