Search for products
AEON ONLINE EXCHANGE AND/OR REFUND POLICY
GROUNDS FOR EXCHANGE and/or REFUND
- Buyer may only apply for exchange and refund for the conditions stated below:
- a) Wrong Item(s) was delivered;
- b) Item(s) different from the agreed description/not as advertised;
- c) Item(s) with physical damage;
- d) faulty/defective Item(s);
- e) Counterfeit/Fake Item(s); or
- f) Such other circumstances which may be prescribed by us from time to time.
- Change of mind is not applicable for the exchange or refund.
- Notwithstanding to the conditions stipulated above, the below merchandises are not exchangeable and refundable due to the nature of the Item: -
- a) Perishable food/perishable goods;
- b) Cooked and delica food and beverage Items;
- c) Liquid product;
- d) Under garments, lingerie sets, socks and swimwear or any other products with direct contact with skin;
- e) Electrical products; -
- f) All type of vouchers;
- g) Any item specifically stated non-exchangeable, returnable or refundable; and
- h) Such other Items which may be prescribed by us from time to time.
For avoidance of doubt, item (e) above is subject to the warranty terms and conditions of relevant brand and/or Merchant.
- Any request for exchange or refund which do not meet any of the above conditions will be duly declined.
REQUEST FOR EXCHANGEAND/OR REFUND (“REQUEST”)
- Buyer shall initiate the Request by communicating with us via the AEON careline 1300-80-2366 within three (3) calendar days from the time of receipt of the Items.
- Buyer is strongly recommended to inspect and verify the Items/contents/ of the parcel as soon as the order arrives.
- No Request will be entertained after the 3rd day from the time of receipt of the items.
- Buyer’s Request will only be processed after AEON has received the followings: -
- a) The duly filled up Online Exchange/Refund Form or the physical copy Exchange/Refund Form from the Buyer;
- b) Photos of the relevant Item(s) and the free gifts/accessories contained in the delivery box/parcel (if any);
- c) Photos of the delivery box/parcel; and
- d) Copy of the AEON Online Payment Confirmation email.
The Buyer shall ensure the quality of the photos to be clear and AEON shall have the right torequest for further photos in the event AEON is not able to open the photos or the photos arenot clear.
- We will review each Buyer’s Request on a case to case basis and, in our sole discretion to determine whether such Request is successful.
PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS OF THE RETURNING ITEM
- If the Item is a product, Buyer is required to return the Item physically to the same AEON Shopping Mall as per the Buyer’s order within five (5) calendar days from the date the Buyer’s Request has been accepted and confirmed by AEON.
For example, Buyer place order via AEON Online Platform and select AEON Mall Bukit Tinggi Buyer should return the returning Item to AEON Mall Bukit Tinggi
- In the event the Buyer failed to return the Item within the above timeline stipulated above, the Request will be automatically cancelled.
- All the exchange or return Items must be in its original condition (new, sealed condition, tag and labels intact (if any), unworn, unwashed and unaltered). The Buyer shall ensure that all the complimentary item such as accessories that deliver with the Item must be returned together with the Item.
- All the exchange or return Items which do not meet the abovementioned criteria will be strictly declined.
- Buyer should bear its own costs for returning the Item unless otherwise decided by us.
- Exchange is only available for the replacement of the same item.
- If the replacement item is temporarily out of stock, we will advise the Buyer the estimated timeline (depending on the length of delivery/shipment). The Buyer may choose for refund if the Buyer disagree with the estimated timeline.
- Buyer will only be refunded after we have received the confirmation from the Merchant. Subject to the relevant Merchant’s return and refund policy. Kindly refer back to relevant Merchant’s return and refund policy.
- The refunds will only be processed for a returned item if it is a valid return.
- All refunds will be converted into Credit including refund request made after delivery which is paid via credit, debit card or e-wallet.
- All expenses incurred in relation to the refund process shall be borne by the Buyer.
- This exchange, return and refund policy may be varied by us from time to time without assigning any reason and notice. The revised policy will be effective immediately upon updated on the AEON Online Platform.
- Buyer may contact our AEON careline via the “Support” page on the AEON Online Platform should there is any questions or complaints.