myAEON2go | CONVENIENCE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS, BROUGHT TO YOU BY AEON
myAEON2go is an initiative by AEON CO. (M) BHD. [Company No. 198401014370 (126926-H)] bringing you the convenience of shopping right at your fingertips. Order your groceries online now from participating retailers including AEON BiG (M) Sdn. Bhd and our MaxValu stores and let us do the rest by delivering your order right to your doorstep!
We offer the best deals featuring the same price and promotion at our offline stores. What’s even better? We deliver groceries from our stores near to your house to your doorstep in as little as one hour! All because we want to send freshness to our customer on same day deliveries. What are you waiting for? Start shopping with us now!
Please read the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out below carefully before ordering any Goods or Services listed on myAEON2go (www.myaeon2go.com) or our myAEON2go mobile application (collectively referred to as “Platform”). By accessing our Platform and/or ordering any Goods or Services from the Platform, you agree that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and that you have accepted and agreed to be bound by them.
We reserve the right to modify or update our Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Updated versions of the Terms and Conditions will appear on this Platform and are effective immediately. You are responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions regularly. Continued use of this Platform after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
Any breach or violation by you of any of our Terms and Conditions will result in the immediate termination of provision of services to you without further reference to you.
- Registration of Account
1.1 - By registering an account on our Platform and placing an order, you represent and warrant that:
- a) - all the information provided to us are accurate, correct and complete; and
- b) - you are eighteen (18) years old and above; and
- c) - the credit or debit card details that you provide for the payment of any orders are your own credit or debit card(s), or you are duly authorised to use the credit or debit card and there is sufficient fund and/or credit limit for the payment.
- 1.2 - In the event the information given to us shall differ at any time after registration of your account, you shall immediately inform us of the changes and/or update the details in your account.
- 1.3 - You shall at all times be responsible to keep your details including password safe and secure. You shall not share any of your personal information to a third party.
- 1.4 - Only one (1) account may be registered for one (1) email address and one (1) phone number at a time. Additional accounts may be allowed at our discretion. Furthermore, the number of devices you may use to log into your account may also be subject to limitations.
- Suspension / Termination of Account
1.5 - We have the absolute discretion and right to refuse registration of any account and to terminate the registration of any account without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- 1.6 - We consider the following actions as wrongful use of an account on our Platform, including but not limited to:
- i. - Usage of account for any illegal activities under the laws of Malaysia
- ii. - Usage of account for commercial or non-domestic purposes;
- iii. - Usage of multiple accounts for purchases related to any promotions on the Platform; and/or
- iv. - Creation of account on behalf of another person or entity without their authorization.
- 1.7 - In the event that: (i) we detect multiple accounts are being linked to one (1) phone number without our approval; (ii) wrongful use of accounts as detailed in Clause 1.6; (iii) payment methods that we deem suspicious; (iv) multiple instances of payment failure; or (v) any of the information given is incomplete, invalid, false or wrongful, (vi) any breach of the Terms and Conditions herein contained, then in any of the cases mentioned above, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available to us under law, we shall reserve the right to:
- i. - Cancel any of your current or future order;
- ii. - Immediately terminate your access to our Platform without further reference to you;
- iii. - Suspend your account and/or payment accounts indefinitely; and
- iv. - Immediately cease all further communication with you.
- 2.1 - Before placing an Order on the Platform and application Apps (IOS and Android), you are required to insert the postcode of your desired delivery location and you will be diverted to the nearest AEON store available on the Platform.
- 2.2 - We reserve the right to cancel your order and/or deny you access to our services should there be any occurrence of the incidents as detailed in Clause 1.7. You fully agree and understand that your remedy as a customer in the event of any cancellation of your order is the refund of the amount paid by you in respect of such cancelled transaction. We shall not be responsible for additional compensation and you shall have no right to insist on the completion of your Order and/or delivery of the Order.
- Goods for Own Use
2.3 - The Goods delivered are for your own use and not for resale. You warrant that you are not acting as an agent or on behalf of a third party. Unless there is a separate arrangement as evidenced by a written agreement between you and us, our Services as displayed on our Platform shall be used for non-commercial and domestic use only. We reserve the right to refuse and/or cancel any order from businesses or that we consider are for commercial or other non-domestic purposes.
- Age-restricted item
2.4 - You must be at least twenty-one (21) years old when placing an order for the restricted items listed below:
- (a) - Alcoholic Beverage (strictly (i) are not Muslim or otherwise prohibited from buying Alcohol under any law, regulation or religion; and (ii) understand that “MEMINUM ARAK BOLEH MEMBAHAYAKAN KESIHATAN”); and
- (b) - Cigarette;and we reserve the right to request you to present any supporting documents such as an identity card for verification purpose upon placing an order and/or delivery of the aforesaid items. We shall at our sole discretion decide not to hand over the items to you if you fail to provide the supporting documents upon our request.
- 2.5 - We reserve the right to set limits for the quantity of items that you may order at any time. If the quantities of your order exceed the limits set by us, we reserve the right to amend or cancel your order. We will endeavour to inform you in advance in the event we are unable to deliver your order due to these limits.
3 Mode of Payment
- 3.1 - Full payment must be made for all goods prior to the delivery. Payment shall be made by online payment via credit or debit card, or e-wallet acceptable by us. We do not guarantee that your desire e-wallet or credit or debit card is available as the payment method on the Platform.
4 Payment by credit / debit cards /E-wallet
- 4.1 - To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your debit/credit card/e-wallet details will be encrypted to reduce the possibilities of any third parties obtaining such information. However, we do not represent nor warrant that your debit/credit card/e-wallet detail will not be misappropriated. Your credit card/debit card/e-wallet issuer may also conduct the necessary security checks to obtain the authorisation from you.
- 4.2 - We do not provide any physical receipts for your order. Upon completion of your order, a digital order confirmation and payment receipt (after payment has been successfully made) will be sent to the email address registered by you for your account. If you require an official tax invoice, you may contact our customer service for further assistance.
5 Delivery & Self-Pickup
- Delivery Area & Self-Pickup
5.1 - Delivery services and self-pickup are currently available for selected areas from specific stores available on our Platform. You are required to key in the postcode of the delivery address or the store you wish to collect your order at and the system will divert you to the nearest store available. If the system is unable to detect any store near your location, we will not be able to provide delivery service or the “Collect at Store” option to you.
- 5.2 - During your check out, you can also choose “Collect at Store” option to collect your order at the nearest store located by the system. The time slot will be based on your selection, subject to availability.
- 5.3 - Goods will be sent only to the address provided by you in the ‘Delivery Address’ section at the “Check Out” page. You are not allowed to change the delivery address once the order is confirmed. Any inaccuracies and/or discrepancies in the delivery address may result in your order being cancelled.
- 5.4 - We shall reserve our rights to cancel your order if we are unable to deliver your order to your location. All money paid will be refunded to you if we are unable to deliver the items to you.
- 5.5 - Status of order can be checked/tracked on the Platform. There are three status of order such as ORDERED, PICKING and DELIVERING.
- Delivery Time
5.5 - There are limited slots available in each delivery period. Delivery periods selected at the time of ordering are approximate, indicative and subject to variation. Any unavailability of delivery periods will be shown on the Platform. We shall not guarantee that you will be able to choose the delivery period you desire.
- 5.6 - The delivery period shall be chosen upon your placement of Order. The actual delivery time may vary due to the opening hours of the participating retailers and/or operators.
- 5.7 - The chosen delivery periods may not be available or delayed due to rain or severe weather condition or any unforeseeable circumstances.
- 5.8 - We shall not be responsible and/or liable for any late delivery or cancelled delivery.
- Delivery Charges
5.9 - Delivery charges will be applied for each delivery not exceeding 20kg and within 10km radius from the nearest/specific store. If an order exceeds this limit, additional Delivery Charges may apply.
- Risk of Goods>
5.10 - All risk in the goods shall pass to you upon delivery of the goods. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to you at the time of delivery or if you wrongfully fail to take delivery of the goods, at the time when we have tendered delivery of the goods.
- 5.11 - At the time of delivery of goods, you must ensure adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of such goods.
- 5.12 - We or our rider shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred to such goods or premises for:
- i. - your failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for the delivery;
- ii. - your request to complete the delivery procedure in your absence by leaving the goods at your doorsteps, lobby, guardhouse or designated recipient; and
- iii. - your request to deliver the goods to the delivery address.
- 5.13 - Your goods will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you at the “Check Out” page of our Platform. We always reserve the rights to deliver your order to the main entrance of your delivery address only (such as the lobby of your apartment or condominium).
- 5.14 - With your express consent, you may request our rider to deliver your goods to the particular floor of your delivery address or into your kitchen or living space at your own risk.
- 5.15 - Upon your acceptance of the goods, you may exchange and/or refund the goods subject to our Exchange and/or Refund Policy on the Platform.
5.16 - We will take all reasonable care, in our best endeavour, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. In the absence of negligence on our part, we shall not be held liable for any losses you may suffer if a third party unauthorizedly accesses any data you provide when accessing or placing an order on the Platform.
- 5.17 - We shall not be held liable to you for any losses (monetary or otherwise), liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of the events stated in Clause 5.16.
6 Personal Data
- 6.1 - When we have requested information (such as your name, telephone number, address, email address and other information as required) from you for the registration of your account or payment of your order to ensure the delivery of goods and services, you agree that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- 6.3 - You agree to keep your password confidential and use only your User ID and password when logging in, ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session on the Site, immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your Account, User ID and/or password, and ensure that your Account information is accurate and up-to-date. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Account even if such activities or uses were not done by you. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised use of your password or your failure to comply with this Section.
- We take all complaints very seriously and aim at responding to your complaints as soon as possible. All complaints should be addressed to email@example.com or you may call 1-300-80-AEON (2366).
- All prices are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and applicable taxes are included when indicated.